Canterbury House was built in 1959 on a lot originally occupied by a rectory. It was then connected to the Parish House and the Church Building by a carriage way over the church driveway. This carriage way joined the new exterior entrance to the ground level of the Parish House and the east side entryway of the Church Building.
Canterbury House contains the meeting rooms for the middle school and high school youth groups, offices for the Rector, Director of Religious Education, Music Director, Parish Manager, and Treasurer, and the parish library or “Common Room”. The Common Room is dedicated to a former rector, the Rev. Tom Ashton, and his wife who were killed in an automobile accident.