Built in 1903, the Parish House was originally a one-story structure with a basement and attic. It was originally built to provide Sunday School and social space for the congregation.
In the early 1960s this structure was connected to the church building. In that remodeling, the topography of the parish’s lot was changed and the basement exposed; it thus became the first or ground-level floor and was provided with an exterior entrance.
The upper floor of the Parish House is a single space used as a parish hall. Sunday morning coffee hours are held here, as are a variety of meetings and activities throughout the week. This space is equipped with a coffee bar.
The lower floor comprises a kitchen and dining room which can accommodate approximately 65 persons for sit-down meals.